WHO CAN ATTEND
To attend, you must be a qualified industry buyer and provide the required documentation. You must be affiliated with a retail business that resells products sold at our shows. In order to maintain the integrity of the show and ensure that only qualified industry buyers conduct wholesale transactions at our shows, the following information is required to qualify as a registered buyer.
- You must have one (1) of the following:
- Copy of a “current” Retail Sales Tax License, Business License or Occupational License. Expired Licenses will not be considered valid. All business types must be re-sellers and possess a current sales tax license to be admitted to the show.
- Copy of Federal Tax ID Number or a copy of a current Sales Tax payment form showing the business owner’s social security number if the FTID number is unavailable.
- Online stores must also provide proof of a functioning website with a shopping cart.
IMPORTANT MISC INFO
- A spouse of a business owner is considered a buyer.
- The spouse of a paid employee or volunteer is considered a guest.
- Rosehill Gift Shows/Rosehill Enterprises reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone for any reason at any time.
CERTIFIED BUYER PROGRAM
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to attend the show. However, we need to ensure that only qualified industry buyers conduct wholesale transactions at our shows. That’s why we implemented the Certified Buyer Program! Once your information is verified, you are considered a certified buyer for the following two years and will not need to submit documentation each time you register. You will be considered certified for two years. At the end of the two-year cycle in order to continue to be certified, you will be asked to verify your business status. However, please note: You will still need to register to attend the show. You must present a government issued photo ID in order to pick up registration credentials, this includes – driver’s license, state identification card, or passport.
Again, we want to ensure that only qualified industry buyers conduct wholesale transactions at our shows. Our goal when asking you to provide proof that you are affiliated with a retail business is to cultivate and advance the level of professionalism for you and the industry. Rosehill Gift Shows are not intended for the general public.
If you are a returning owner/buyer AND we have your business credentials on file you will not need to verify your business. However, you still need to register to attend the show.
If we do not have your credentials, you will need to submit them to verify your business. The necessary documents can be submitted online with your show registration.