SUNDAY *August 29, 2021* Register Today!
FALL SHOW * SUNDAY, AUGUST 29, 2021
**ONE DAY ONLY!**
Set in an easy-to-shop layout, the Louisville Gift Show is the region’s leading wholesale gift show where buyers and retailers can browse thousands of products from vendors offering order writing and cash and carry merchandise. If you are looking for a great supply source, this is your chance to visit with high-quality vendors ranging from those just getting started to those who represent well-known lines. Each show offers the newest lines of gift, home furnishings, accessories, housewares, stationery, hand-crafted, seasonal items, country and primitive decor, floral, licensed products and framed prints, among many others.
The health and safety of our exhibitors and attendees is our highest priority. We have been are in continuous contact with staff at the Paroquet Centre as well as the CDC reviewing safety mandates. Everyone is required to wear a face mask while in the building and all persons must adhere to 6-foot social distancing where possible.
- Medical masks or cloth face coverings are required. Masks or coverings must be worn at all times. Customers without masks will not be granted access. Masks or cloth face coverings must cover the nose and mouth. Medical face shields are also acceptable and must fully cover the face.
- Anyone who has been in contact with anyone ill in the 14 days prior to the show, who is feeling ill themselves, or who has symptoms outlined by the CDC should not attend.
- Social distancing guidelines will be strictly enforced including the following:
No gatherings in hallways or common areas;
Observe a six-foot distance between yourself and others;
Respect social distancing in restrooms;
Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- No sharing food or drink, containers, plates, napkins, or utensils.
Avoid touching eyes, nose, mouth or merchandise that you do not plan to purchase.
- No handshakes, “high-fives” or hugs this time. Sorry!
- Be sure to check your email and/or the Facebook page for the latest information. The health and safety of our exhibitors and attendees is our highest priority. We will update any changes as they are available.
The Midwest region's premier wholesale gift shows feature cash 'n carry and order writing.
Why you should attend:
- Cash and carry – Make on-the-spot purchases to stock your shelves.
- Order Writing – Have merch delivered when you need it.
- Be the first to discover up-and-coming products/companies.
- Develop and maintain resources to maximize your profit.
- Learn about the latest trends and styles.
AUGUST 29, 2021 – 8am to 3pm
Paroquet Springs Conference Centre
South of Louisville, Exit 117 on I-65
UPCOMING SHOW DATES:
Sleep Inn & Suites
130 Spring Pointe Drive
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Fridge, Microwave, Internet access, Indoor Pool, free Hot Breakfast.
Country Inn & Suites
400 Paroquet Springs Drive
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
(502) 543 8400
Fridge, Microwave, Free WiFi, Indoor Pool & Hot Tub, Free Breakfast. Across from the Registration Entrance to the Paroquet Springs Conference Centre.
Directions to Parquet Springs Conference Center from Indianapolis
I-65 South to Exit 117 (KY 44) (Shepherdsville), turn RIGHT off the exit onto WEST HWY 44, then first light turn left onto JOE B HALL and then left at next street onto PAROQUET SPRINGS DR. (estimated time – 2 hours).
I-64 West to KY 265 South to Exit 10B, or I-65 South to Exit 117, (Shepherdsville), then turn RIGHT off the exit onto WEST HWY 44, then first light turn left onto JOE B HALL and then left at next street onto PAROQUET SPRINGS DR. (estimated time – 1 hour).
I-71 TO KY 265 South to I-65 then to I-65 South to Exit 117 (Shepherdsville) then turn RIGHT off the exit onto HWY 44 WEST, then first light turn left JOE B HALL and then left at next street onto PAROQUET SPRINGS DR. (estimated time – 2 hours).
From St. Louis:
I-64 East through Indiana to Louisville, then onto I-65 South to Exit 117 (Shepherdsville) then turn RIGHT off the exit onto HWY 44 WEST, then first light turn left onto JOE B HALL and then left at next street onto Paroquet SPRINGS DR. (est. time – 4.5 hours).
I-65 North to Exit 117 (Shepherdsville) then LEFT off the exit onto HWY 44 WEST and then LEFT at the 2nd traffic light ONTO JOE B HALL, then left onto PAROQUET SPRINGS DR. (est. time – 2.5 hours).