SUNDAY *August 15, 2021* Register Today!
FALL SHOW * AUGUST 15, 2021
**ONE DAY ONLY!**
UNTIL NOTIFIED OTHERWISE – WE WILL FOLLOW ALL RECOMMENDED SOCIAL DISTANCING AND PUBLIC HEALTH GUIDELINES.
The St. Louis Gift Show is the region’s leading wholesale market set in an easy-to-shop single floor layout. If you are looking for a great supply source, this is your chance to visit with high-quality vendors ranging from those just getting started to those who represent well-known lines. Each show offers the newest lines of gift, home furnishings, accessories, housewares, stationery, hand-crafted, seasonal items, country and primitive decor, floral, licensed products and framed prints, among many others.
You want to grow your business. We can help. Our mission is to help you maximize your time, energy and efforts. A customized buyer expo is waiting for you!
Rosehill Gift Shows/Rosehill Enterprises is closely monitoring the COVID-19 coronavirus and wants to let you know that the health and safety of our exhibitors and attendees is our highest priority. We are in continuous contact with staff at the Gateway Center reviewing safety mandates. While we don’t know what requirements will be in place at the time of the show, we do know (as of 4/1/21) every person is required to wear a face mask while in the building and all persons must adhere to 6-foot social distancing.
- Pre-registration required.
- No children. You must be 18 to attend.
At the Show
- Medical masks or cloth face coverings are required. Masks or coverings must be worn at all times. Customers without masks will not be granted access. Masks or cloth face coverings must cover the nose and mouth. Medical face shields are also acceptable and must fully cover the face.
- Temperature will be taken upon entering the building.
- Anyone who has been in contact with anyone ill in the 14 days prior to the show, who is feeling ill themselves, or who has symptoms outlined by the CDC should not attend. Details here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronaviru….
- Social distancing guidelines will be strictly enforced including the following:
- No gatherings in hallways or common areas;
- Observe a six-foot distance between yourself and others;
- Respect social distancing in restrooms;
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- No sharing food or drink, containers, plates, napkins, or utensils.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, mouth or merchandise that you do not plan to purchase.
- No handshakes, “high-fives” or hugs this time. Sorry!
Be sure to check your email and/or the Facebook page for the latest information. The health and safety of our exhibitors and attendees is our highest priority. We will update any changes as they are available.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Cash and carry – Make on-the-spot purchases to stock your shelves.
- Order Writing – Have merch delivered when you need it.
- Be the first to discover up-and-coming products/companies.
- Develop and maintain resources to maximize your profit.
- Learn about the latest trends and styles.
AUGUST 15, 2021 – 8am to 3pm
Gateway Convention Center
UPCOMING SHOW DATES:
DoubleTree Hotel Collinsville/St. Louis
1000 Eastport Plaza Drive
Collinsville, IL 62234
Located next to the Gateway Convention Center and accessible via walkway. Rooms feature a 32-inch flat-screen LCD TV, complimentary WiFi, and a luxurious plush-top bed.
Drury Inn St. Louis Collinsville
602 N. Bluff
Collinsville, IL 62234