For over 30 years the St. Louis Gift Show is where buyers and retailers come to see the latest industry trends, source merchandise and develop and maintain valuable relationships. If you own a business and need exclusive, name brand, one-of-a-kind or high-volume suppliers, this is your show. JOIN US!
Open only to the wholesale trade. You must be a qualified industry buyer in order to attend.
CHILDREN ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE SHOW FLOOR – YOU MUST BE 18 TO ATTEND THE SHOW.
ONLINE REGISTRATION – QUICK AND EASY!
Save time and register online! It’s easy and only takes a minute. Click the link below to complete the form. Once verified you will receive a confirmation of your registration by email.
New to the show? If you are new to the show be sure to check out the required documents for new Owners/Buyers (posted below) before beginning the registration process.
Pre-registration ends Friday, January 15, 2021 at 5pm.
PRE-REGISTER BY MAIL
Click on the button below to download the advance registration form. After filling out the form, return it by mail to Rosehill Gift Shows. You will receive a confirmation of your registration by email.
Mail your completed form to:
Rosehill Gift Shows
Springfield, IL 62791
Pre-registration ends Friday, January 15, 2021 at 5 pm.
CERTIFIED BUYER PROGRAM
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to attend the show. However, we need to ensure that only qualified industry buyers conduct wholesale transactions at our shows. That’s why we implemented the Certified Buyer Program! Once your information is verified, you are considered a certified buyer for the following two years and will not need to submit documentation each time you register. You will be considered certified for two years. At the end of the two-year cycle in order to continue to be certified, you will be asked to verify your business status. However, please note:
- You will still need to register to attend the show.
- You must present a government issued photo ID in order to pick up registration credentials, this includes – driver’s license, state identification card, or passport.
Again, we want to ensure that only qualified industry buyers conduct wholesale transactions at our shows. Our goal when asking you to provide proof that you are affiliated with a retail business is to cultivate and advance the level of professionalism for you and the industry.
- If you are a returning owner/buyer AND we have your business credentials on file you will not need to verify your business. You will need to register to attend the show.
- If we do not have your credentials, you will need to submit them to verify your business. The necessary documents can be submitted online with your show registration.
NEW OWNERS/BUYERS – REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS TO QUALIFY AS A BUYER
To qualify as an industry buyer, you must be affiliated with a retail business that resells products sold at our shows. In order to maintain the integrity of the show and ensure that only qualified industry buyers conduct wholesale transactions at our shows, the following information is required to qualify as a registered buyer. The required information can be submitted along with your online registration
1. You must have one (1) of the following –
- Copy of a “current” Retail Sales Tax License, Business License or Occupational License. All business types must be re-sellers and possess a current sales tax license to be admitted to the show.
- Copy of Federal Tax ID Number or a copy of a current Sales Tax payment form showing the business owner’s social security number if the FTID number is unavailable.
2. You must have TWO (2) documents showing transactions made in the NAME OF YOUR BUSINESS –
- Two documents that show transactions made in the name of your business. This may include purchase orders, invoices, lease agreements, utility bills, business checks, bank statements, etc. Business cards are not acceptable as a transactional document.
3. Online stores must also provide proof of a functioning website with a shopping cart.
IMPORTANT MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
- Pre-registration closes Friday, January 15, 2021.
- If you need to register more than 4 Buyers 2 guests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A spouse of a business owner is considered a buyer.
- The spouse of a paid employee or volunteer is considered a guest.
PRIVACY STATEMENT: By submitting this registration information you are agreeing to receive communications regarding our wholesale gift shows from Rosehill Gift Shows. And, acknowledge that Rosehill Gift Shows does not sell, rent or lend your information to any third party companies. We do share attendee information with our vendors. If you do not want to receive promotional material related to Rosehill Gift Shows, please contact us at email@example.com, rosehillgiftshows.com or at PO Box 9563, Springfield, IL 62791-9563.